Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
2017 Pick One Champion!
2,887 Posts

·
2017 Pick One Champion!
2,887 Posts
Found they existed on another thread here. I just asked the right people where to get them and a week later they're here.
Which people did you ask?

·
2017 Pick One Champion!
2,887 Posts
I'm not trying to be that guy, but I was told to keep it on the low. They're not available for sale.
I'm not trying to be an ass either but I would suggest not posting it here then. Obviously a thread already exists on this car but now you have an entire forum looking for this and looking for the right people to ask.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not trying to be an ass either but I would suggest not posting it here then. Obviously a thread already exists on this car but now you have an entire forum looking for this and looking for the right people to ask.
They were produced for employees, just like his CRC/O'Reilly cars were. It's likely they'll make their way out eventually just like that car did so I felt it was okay to show it.

Mods, I understand if this is grounds enough to delete. I just wanted to show that they exist and what they look like.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm also not trying to be a jerk, either! The fact that these truly exist is (and there seems to be no way easy to get them) leaves me in a frustrating state of mind! Now, I also feel like I have a wide gaping hole in my promo 1:64 collection--it was difficult enough to find the #21 Body Armor promo...maybe it's just me; but I also feel that it shouldn't have been posted! Maybe you didn't mean to do this but it appeared (to me, anyway) you wanted to "rub our noses in it" that you obtained these car(s) by "knowing who to ask"...To make things worse - your pics showed TWO of them, no less!

"For employees" of a .com site, it seems to me availability would be next to impossible unless /until they appear on ebay or some other third party source which just plain SUCKS!
Sorry if I've upset anyone. That wasn't the intention.

I do find it odd no one shamed the guy who posted the Landon O'Reilly/CRC 1:24 promo when he did. Not sure what makes my case special. I did it with the intention of education, to show that they exist and what they look like.

Hopefully they eventually sell some of these like Body Armor did. A dude on Facebook also scored a couple as well, so maybe the interest will convince them to sell them publicly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
raceannouncer
184 Posts
Sorry if I've upset anyone. That wasn't the intention.

I do find it odd no one shamed the guy who posted the Landon O'Reilly/CRC 1:24 promo when he did. Not sure what makes my case special. I did it with the intention of education, to show that they exist and what they look like.

Hopefully they eventually sell some of these like Body Armor did. A dude on Facebook also scored a couple as well, so maybe the interest will convince them to sell them publicly.

·
raceannouncer
184 Posts
I regret what I posted and have revised it...I apologize for my outburst but it was a "knee-jerk" (emphasis on "JERK") reaction! I should not have posted what I did! Again, my sincere apology!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I regret what I posted and have revised it...I apologize for my outburst but it was a "knee-jerk" (emphasis on "JERK") reaction! I should not have posted what I did! Again, my sincere apology!
No problem, I get the frustration. That said these I've got are a permanent addition to my collection. Landon's my favorite driver. However, I'll gladly PM you if I find more available.

·
2017 Pick One Champion!
2,887 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts