6) #22 Shell-Pennzoil
7) #43 Aftershokz
8) #48 Ally
9) #88 Nationwide

The liquid color car is the #3

Some other cars that could be in it.
- #8 Bass Pro Shops
- #17 SunnyD or Fastenal
- #20 DeWalt (instead of the Craftsman scheme)
- #41 HAAS
- #95 Procore

What are your predictions?

·
Registered
67 Posts
88 and 48 are obvious. I don't see them doing the 8 bass pro besides the gold car since they didn't do the 31 last year in a wave. Was kinda hoping for Kasey Kahnes darlington and Jimmies homestead in waves but whatever. I mainly just want more exclusives instead of the same garbage you can buy at the track or online. Also 1 car I do see in this wave is Chases Kansas win, cause god forbid we go one wave without Chase or Jr.

·
Registered
301 Posts
1) #3 DOW 50th Anniversary
2) #4 Jimmy Johns
3) #7 Brandt
4) #9 Hooters
5) #20 Craftsman
6) #22 Shell-Pennzoil
7) #43 Aftershokz
8) #48 Ally
9) #88 Nationwide

The liquid color car is the #3

Some other cars that could be in it.
- #8 Bass Pro Shops
- #17 SunnyD or Fastenal
- #20 DeWalt (instead of the Craftsman scheme)
- #41 HAAS
- #95 Procore

What are your predictions?
I'm hoping lionel releasing a jtg car isn't a one time thing so hopefully we see a preece car at some point this year.

·
2020 Pick One Champion
12,022 Posts
This is more of a wishlist than prediction.

#88 Nationwide
#4 Jimmy Johns
#19 Bass Pro(Probably too soon)
#16 Moffitt Truck Series Champ
#22 Homestead Raced
#12 Money Lion
#10 Smithfield

A few of those are longshots but what the hell.

·
2020 Pick One Champion
12,022 Posts
88 and 48 are obvious. I don't see them doing the 8 bass pro besides the gold car since they didn't do the 31 last year in a wave. Was kinda hoping for Kasey Kahnes darlington and Jimmies homestead in waves but whatever. I mainly just want more exclusives instead of the same garbage you can buy at the track or online. Also 1 car I do see in this wave is Chases Kansas win, cause god forbid we go one wave without Chase or Jr.
The 31 got made twice last year in the early waves. The CAT car and later the Grainger car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts