26 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·

·
The Busch Wacker
9,092 Posts
I recommend making your own thread for your hero card finds for the year, as this thread is mainly for helping others get cards for the year.

Thanks! :D
I AGREE... I stopped requesting hero cards because of all the pics.. i come on here for links to get cards..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 · (Edited)
these are hero cards im getting thru asking emails or facebook. or thru out this whole psot.
Well I hate to be a pain, but people mainly use this thread as a source to know where to find the cards and which sponsors are giving them away. This is not meant to be where you show off all the cards that have already been noted on the thread, and or not noted at all. If you want show off your finds for the year, I greatly recommend making your own thread for that! However if you're going to show pictures and include how you got the cards you're showing, that would be a reasonable explanation!

:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well I hate to be a pain, but people mainly use this thread as a source to know where to find the cards and which sponsors are giving them away. This is not meant to be where you show off all the cards that have already been noted on the thread, and or not noted at all. If you want show off your finds for the year, I greatly recommend making your own thread for that! However if you're going to show pictures and include how you got the cards you're showing, that would be a reasonable explanation!

:D
sorry i was beign such a jerk

81 - 100 of 105 Posts