Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mail Lady came today and dropped off my 3,499 3,500 and 3,501 1/64 Diecast car!!! I am truly amazed at the collection I have accumulated in 23 years of 1/64 being produced on a yearly basis. I still have more to go and the 2012 are coming out so I am Looking to reach 4,000 within the next couple of years! Majority of my collection are single cars (ie Kerry Earnhardt had a Supercuts car made by Action and Winner's Circle. I just have one of those). There are some cars because of the value and rarity I do have doubles of but not to many and I only have 130 Customs in that collection! The Lucky winner of number 3,500 is a 2000 Wally Dallenbach #75 Red Cell Action

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow..thats alot of 1/64's. U have them all on display or anything?
I use to when I was living with my parents I have cases around the wall for the ones that are unpacked, but currently they are all in boxes and tubs :( hopefully one day they will see the light of day.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations Derrick, that a wonderful collection.
Thank you I am pretty proud of it hopefully one day I can display it all and get some photos to show on here.

·
Premium Member
12,382 Posts
I use to when I was living with my parents I have cases around the wall for the ones that are unpacked, but currently they are all in boxes and tubs :( hopefully one day they will see the light of day.
had that beard 23 years?

·
The Busch Wacker
9,090 Posts
The Mail Lady came today and dropped off my 3,499 3,500 and 3,501 1/64 Diecast car!!! I am truly amazed at the collection I have accumulated in 23 years of 1/64 being produced on a yearly basis. I still have more to go and the 2012 are coming out so I am Looking to reach 4,000 within the next couple of years! Majority of my collection are single cars (ie Kerry Earnhardt had a Supercuts car made by Action and Winner's Circle. I just have one of those). There are some cars because of the value and rarity I do have doubles of but not to many and I only have 130 Customs in that collection! The Lucky winner of number 3,500 is a 2000 Wally Dallenbach #75 Red Cell Action

so thats who bought it on ebay....i was wanting to bid on that thing.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=93Forever said:
#93Forever[/URL]751402]so thats who bought it on ebay....i was wanting to bid on that thing.
I was kinda surprised it went for what it did as well and I doubled up with getting the Jay Sauter/Jeff Green Rockwell Auotmation from that seller as well.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Congratz reaching 3,500 diecasts!
That car is really nice looking too.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Congrats! That is quite a bit of cars!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
WOW, that is all I can say, congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.