Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
another excuse for winners circle to put out the same cars with a diff trinket with the exception of the kobalt sticker and car which isn't fairly old.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Interesting. What is the trinket in the first 2? Kind of looks like a plaque or something. I'm still so far behind on these!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
it is a rerelease of all those cars. the Kobalt was just released with the photo hood, pepsi was released just a few waves ago with the pepsi hood, and hell we all know how many times the jr car has come out just a different hood.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Sure didn't take WC long to make a fre well ride car for Jr. Not been long since I seen the new Jr WC T Shirts at Wal-Mart with his new sponsors and number on it. I fugred they would allready had the new COT Mountain Dew cars out.

·
Registered
362 Posts
DP said:
Sure didn't take WC long to make a fre well ride car for Jr. Not been long since I seen the new Jr WC T Shirts at Wal-Mart with his new sponsors and number on it. I fugred they would allready had the new COT Mountain Dew cars out.
What cot mountain dew cars? or you mean the t shirts?

·
Registered
328 Posts
saw some of these at walmart today-it's just a cheap old sticker in there-had montoya,sadler,newman,johnson.also saw johnsons kolbalt tools hood

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
This is the third release of the Pepsi car from WC this year, it was first released with the same pitboard that was in the test car, then the hood, now this thing.
Of course he has raced and won in a different Pepsi car since the last release and it has not been released any where in a 1:64 version ....
if ya keep buying WC, ya can't complain.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
BLACKER said:
This is the third release of the Pepsi car from WC this year, it was first released with the same pitboard that was in the test car, then the hood, now this thing.
Of course he has raced and won in a different Pepsi car since the last release and it has not been released any where in a 1:64 version ....
if ya keep buying WC, ya can't complain.
actually its the forth release of the pepsi car, if you count the hauler set at Lowes

·
Registered
564 Posts
JrFan81 said:
DP said:
I seen the T Shirts. Wish they had the Mountain Dew Cars out.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Don't worry-- next year they will release the Mountain Dew cars with about 10 different trinkets.

·
Registered
362 Posts
DP said:
JrFan81 said:
DP said:
I seen the T Shirts. Wish they had the Mountain Dew Cars out.
O ok i was just making sure and where did you see the T Shirts?

G

·
kmarts around here have plenty of the jr. shirts.they are under the winners circle brand logo and only have the cars on the front nothing is on the back.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Saw 3 others today at WM, i think it was busch, newman and someone else i can't remember. Nothing to great to look at though in my opion

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
...and MA wonders why they're losing money. $5 for those, and you can buy a hot wheels car for 99 cents. At least hot wheels doesn't re-release the same car over and over!!

G

·
looks like they're cleaning out the closet to make room for the 08 cot's.those stickers are as lame as the round ones last year.there's a few stores that still have schedule hoods of the no sellers above lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts