Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to see Apocolypto over Christmas week, not bad, but not the greatest film I have seen. HOWEVER, previews for 300- a tale about the battle at Thermopylae with the Spartans looks VERY intense. Kind of anxious to see how this one pans out, may be my next high dollar movie ticket. rottentomatoes.com has some trailers for it.

300 at rottentomatoes.com

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Larkin and i went and saw this on Wednesday. i dont know exactly what Larkin thought about it but i loved this movie from the start till the finish. it is on my "as soon as it goes out on dvd its mine" list. im ready to go back and see it again. it had a lot of graphic violence but i would say every last second of it was needed to get the full feel of the battles. plus the fact that we saw it in the IMAX experience, damn that screen was huge, lol

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Can't say I enjoyed the movie quite as much as joker did. The plot was good and the action was very intense. Not really my type of movie but seeing it in Imax did bring out the FULL effects!! I enjoyed just kicking back and goofing off for the afternoon with no kids and no worries and watching a movie. hadn't gotten a chnce to do that in a while and that was cool. As for the movie, If you are into the gladiator type movies I would recommend, if your not into the blood and guts glory well all I can say is there was plenty of blood and cuts!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts