Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· The Busch Wacker
9,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[SIZE=-2]From Jayski.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]A third EGR team, could run in a few races, no word on driver or a sponsor (2-7-2012)[/SIZE]

· Registered
95 Posts
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=93Forever said:
#93Forever[/URL]749940][SIZE=-2]From Jayski.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]A third EGR team, could run in a few races, no word on driver or a sponsor (2-7-2012)[/SIZE]
Thats cool i miss the 41 car. I hope the driver is Justin Allgaier getting a shot at cup. I think he is ready for it..

· Premium Member
2,046 Posts
teresa earnhardt would probably put up a big fuss about them using the #8 or something, the #41 would be so much easier to use. hope allgaier makes a couple starts.

· Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Why Allgaier? I really hope not. Justin has a ton of talent. I'd hope he would take his time coming up,and would end up at Hendrick,RCR,or SHR. He needs to go somewhere that has the best equipment to give him the best shot at winning,instead of ending up like Ragan,Sorenson, and Logano.ECR has their hands full trying to keep Montoya and McMurray competitive.They need to focus on stabilizing those teams and building solid cars before they dabble in a 3rd team.

· Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Why Allgaier? I really hope not. Justin has a ton of talent. I'd hope he would take his time coming up,and would end up at Hendrick,RCR,or SHR. He needs to go somewhere that has the best equipment to give him the best shot at winning,instead of ending up like Ragan,Sorenson, and Logano.
how is he not taking his time? 3 full years of nationwide under his belt, soon to be 4, and zero cup starts so far. you can't take it much slower than that.

· Premium Member
4,831 Posts
Why Allgaier? I really hope not. Justin has a ton of talent. I'd hope he would take his time coming up,and would end up at Hendrick,RCR,or SHR. He needs to go somewhere that has the best equipment to give him the best shot at winning,instead of ending up like Ragan,Sorenson, and Logano.ECR has their hands full trying to keep Montoya and McMurray competitive.They need to focus on stabilizing those teams and building solid cars before they dabble in a 3rd team.
Erm, youre saying RFR, and JGR dont have good equipment?

· Premium Member
1,284 Posts
it could always be the 40 as well it was the cornerstone of Ganassi which now the cornerstone has shifted to the 42 but of all the numbers DEI and Ganassi have used that are available would be 8, 40, 41 and & 01 (which ironically both DEI and Ganassi used during a period of time)

· The Busch Wacker
9,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i wish Jr would buy out teresa earnhardt. She's caused enought problems with mikey and the use of #1, #8, #15....

I just glade RCR owns #3...so we dont have to put up with her BS when it comes back to cup.

· Premium Member
1,869 Posts
They won't use the 8 since Teresa is only involved for name sake, not to mention the fans would probably throw a fit about it coming back, similar to the debate over the 3 being used again.

They could also pick a whole new number all together

· The Busch Wacker
9,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the only reason the #8 is famous is because of JR! and the last i checked he is still racing....so she shouldn't have a . over someone else using the number.

heck lets just look at who made the #88 famous??? Dale Jarett, but do dont see him making a problem over it....she needs to leave the teams alone....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.