Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

ALL DONE WITH THE DECALS ....JUST HAFTA LET THE DECAL SOLUTION SETTLE DOWN ...CLEAR IT ...THEN PUT HER BACK TOGETHER ....AS IT HAS BEEN MENTIONED ...THE COLOR ON THIS CAR IS VERY DIFFERENT IN DIFFERENT LIGHTING ......EVEN IN PERSON IN LOW LIGHT IT HAS A VERY RED LOOK ...THEN IN BRIGHTER LIGHT ...IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A ORANGE TONE ....OVER ALL AFTER ALOT OF MESSING AROUND...I THINK I FOUND A COLOR THAT WAS VERY CLOSE TO WHAT WAS ON THE TRACK.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
So far, so good Mike!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great looking work as usual!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Great looking car. Will look nice next to the actual production piece after they are made. Lionel announced yesterday that they will be making some Kurt cars. Expect pre-orders in the very near future.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Sweet car Mike!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great looking car. Will look nice next to the actual production piece after they are made. Lionel announced yesterday that they will be making some Kurt cars. Expect pre-orders in the very near future.

good for kurt fans....dosent really matter to me ...i had fun making them ...and his first cars wont be out for another 6 months or so anyway ....

·
Premium Member
10,762 Posts
Great job on the custom!!! I'm so glad Lionel announced they will be making Kurt's cars in the near future. Saved me a lot of bucks $$$$

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
haa...yeah..I'm still waiting on that shell/pennzoil ProStock....oh wait...yeah :) anywho...nice piece and nicely done.

·
Registered
972 Posts
haa...yeah..I'm still waiting on that shell/pennzoil ProStock....oh wait...yeah :) anywho...nice piece and nicely done.
They are out there. Somebody has the ALL though. Trust me. I've been chasing that one already. Patience will pay off and they'll start popping up in due time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts