Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

needs clearcoat, touchups, and reassembly before finding it's place on the wall.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Looks good man.Top of the line work,as always.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's the lighting..the paint came from Phoenix race shops..sent me a pint of it. color match would be...ehh spot on lol.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
red paint in a ppg can lol...no idea...they just shipped me a box with a white can and red paint. I've known one of the body guys since the Roush days...he's always been a huge help, never really asked for the codes, just a can of paint to push through the airbrush.

same paint...different lighting. It happens.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
red paint in a ppg can lol...no idea...they just shipped me a box with a white can and red paint. I've known one of the body guys since the Roush days...he's always been a huge help, never really asked for the codes, just a can of paint to push through the airbrush.

same paint...different lighting. It happens.

yea ...tell me about it ...ive been working on a color for 2 days now ...looks real orange in the top pic.......bottom one looks red.

oh well thanks

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Ahh...must be your source for some of those graphics too,eh? LOL. Starting to give your secrets away now are ya?

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Looking good so far!

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Yeap... keep it up. One day you'll run out of space and won't have a choice but to send me those two cars! LMAO!!!

Mike... the car looks great. You do fantastic work!! I'm not playin' either!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts