Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
planning to do both sets once Kurt's version hits the track officially so I can ensure proper personal sponsorship..this one is set to run and paint/print...should be a sweet ride.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you going to wait for the Nationwide Camry body to come out? Or put it on a Cup body?
not sure...I'm in no hurry...and in the same regard I'm not overly confident the 'nationwide camry' body will be any more accurate than the cup body for that matter...not to mention initial donors will be pricey at first...have to see what patients allows me to do lol...might try to fashion a rear natty deck to the cup body...

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the lower quarter panel logos will change frequently so you'll truly only be accurate for a few races
oh no doubt...BUT I can guarantee this set is the phoenix raced version that actually ran on the car instead of an art mockup..you'd be surprised the difference in paint/numbers/trim just from the announcement car to one that actually hit the track..plus if they win, I have the base already in place and only need to swap a few items to make it raced ready...but yes you are spot on.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Really like this red scheme better than tag..
Would also be nice to see both cars when they're done.

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
planning to do both sets once Kurt's version hits the track officially so I can ensure proper personal sponsorship..this one is set to run and paint/print...should be a sweet ride.
You really need to hurry and get both of these dione. Since these will be needing to be displayed in your office, you can send me the Mortal Kombat and Arkham City cars so that you would have ample room to show off the Busch cars! LMAO!!!!

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Id wait man. couple more months and theyll be out. Already seen the preview for the nationwide camry and the prices are going to be similar to the mustang. closed trunk lid meaning they should retail around $39.99.
cool..that works for me, thanks for the heads up..doesn't mean a thing to me, not trying to beat a market flood..just want some toys in the cabinet...and to help Dboy's collection apparently :wink: haaaa...appreciate the heads up. I care less hoto or gold level...it's a custom, it's worth nothing in the end.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really like this red scheme better than tag..
Would also be nice to see both cars when they're done.
Ill post...probably have the red scheme up soon, I have the impala donors for that one and decals already fit off my 'template' sizing methods...aka a mm ruler and the paper test haaa...the natys according to redline are worth the wait so I'll just wait...then I'll have the Kurt version to boot.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Ill post...probably have the red scheme up soon, I have the impala donors for that one and decals already fit off my 'template' sizing methods...aka a mm ruler and the paper test haaa...the natys according to redline are worth the wait so I'll just wait...then I'll have the Kurt version to boot.
Nice! It's about time to see one of your customs done.. :D
Really looking forward to see both!

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what else do you have in the works New2?
it's a secret...have three team jobs on the table...one start to finish actual race design to be run later this season by a nationwide team...and a few surprises that were delivered to my inbox...I like surprises...all told about 8 schemes on the bench...it's been a fun silly season.

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
it's a secret...have three team jobs on the table...one start to finish actual race design to be run later this season by a nationwide team...and a few surprises that were delivered to my inbox...I like surprises...all told about 8 schemes on the bench...it's been a fun silly season.
No hints? LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.