Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
joey chestnut brought home the hot dog eating contest trophy to the us. he ate 66 dogs and buns in 12 minutes. the japanese guy who won the last 6 years downed 60, but also had a deduction as he had a "reversal" (contestants word for barfing up the dogs he's eaten).

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
CONGRATS TO JOEY CHESTNUT! THE MUSTARD BELT IS BACK WHERE IT BELONGS!

Kobayashi's reversal of fortune was DIS-GUST-ING!

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
That was awsome watching him bring it back home to the U.S.A. where it belongs! But I would have to say if Kobayashi was 100% better from his tooth & jaw pains he most likely would have won again. Now bring on The Wing Bowl!!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I got to see the last 3 or so minutes on TV, and looks like Chestnut not only beat Kobayashi and his 6 year winning streak, but also made him eat his puke. :rofl:

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Yeah, that was pretty disgusting. I watched it live. It was a very impressive display of eating. I had two Bratwursts and a cheesburger today from the grill and I was stuffed. Guess I better stick to my day job and selling cards on the weekends.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
I only had one...

I love hot dogs, but I couldn't imagine eating all that in one 12 minute segment. That's probably more then I have a year!!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yeah I couldn't really sit down to watch this too nauseting, its pretty sad that Paul Page has gone down from calling the Indy 500 to calling a hot dog eating contest lol

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
It was a disgusting end to Kobayashi's run!! YUCK!!! Way to go Chestnut!!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I actually watched the last couple minutes. Impressive, nonetheless. The most disgusting part about it was they kept referring to it as a 'sport'.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts