Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks again to the Michael Waltrip owned car of David Reutimann... Michael Waltrip is going home AGAIN! My dad and I were cheering for Blaney, Reutimann and anyone else to beat him. Go Beak!

Also, Ward Burton's in the race! Woot!

Although, it is kind of sad that Waltrip was 20th fastest in a field of 50 or more, and he has to go home. That's wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Great job Kenny Wallace qualifying 6th! When is Waltrip going to realize he sucks? When is NAPA going to realize they are throwing money down a hole? Hopefully soon...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yeah that has to be the highest driver not in the top 35 to DNQ. Well the field gets wider next week now that DJ is out champs provisonals.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
DJ bumping someone faster out of a race using a Championship provisional? Couldn't be.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
taterracing said:
Thanks again to the Michael Waltrip owned car of David Reutimann... Michael Waltrip is going home AGAIN! My dad and I were cheering for Blaney, Reutimann and anyone else to beat him. Go Beak!

Also, Ward Burton's in the race! Woot!

Although, it is kind of sad that Waltrip was 20th fastest in a field of 50 or more, and he has to go home. That's wrong.
not really. The rules are what they are, and they are the same for everyone. The only reason he was 20th is because half the teams did not even attempt a qualifying run in practice.
If everyone had to make it in on time, then everyone would put a different setup in their car and things would be different.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Exactly Blacker. So what if Waltrip was 20th? He knows the rules and the top 35 rule has been used since last season. I agree it sucks that he was 20th and missed the race but that's the way it goes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts