Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to give a shout out to RAK80 and a big THANK YOU! I was looking for the Tim McCreadie raced version 2011 Sweeteners Plus dirt WoO Late Model. They only made like 150 and were sold out through ADC. They were going for like $175.00 on the "bay" and he saw a BIN for a great price and LMK. I was so fortunate that it was still available. Thanks so much Pal. That is what the hobby is all about, CHC.......I wish there was a way ta give him good feedback for this!:yes:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I want to give a shout out to RAK80 and a big THANK YOU! I was looking for the Tim McCreadie raced version 2011 Sweeteners Plus dirt WoO Late Model. They only made like 150 and were sold out through ADC. They were going for like $175.00 on the "bay" and he saw a BIN for a great price and LMK. I was so fortunate that it was still available. Thanks so much Pal. That is what the hobby is all about, CHC.......I wish there was a way ta give him good feedback for this!:yes:
Hey man thanks for the kind words! I'm really glad I could help you out! I spend a lot of time at night searching on eBay and I try to keep an eye peeled for cars that fellow members are looking for. Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts