Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple more recent adds. The Blaney auto'd piece was from my "Secret Santa".....I had to sell the one I had before, so it was the "perfect" gift! So VERY SORRY for the delay in posting pics! Thanks Pal. Look forward to next year!
The Kyle Bush piece is one I wanted for a long time, not being a Bush fan per say, the fact it is a Dirt Late Model is what attracts me to this one!

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
Very nice adds! I'm still looking for the dirty version myself.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
The toyota scheme is very sharp. And the dirt late model is really good looking too.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Love the test car! Great adds

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love that Rowdy dirt car....I'm currently trying to find a Tim McCreadie raced version like that.
Did they make one? I would like one of them myself.and a Scott Bloomquist, but I am pretty sure they didn't make a Bloomquist, and was not aware of the McCreadie car. Thanks for the "heads up"!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very cool. I love that No. 50 car. You should find David Reutimann and have him sign it too. He drove it.
There were various versions signed by different guys. Reutiman, Waltrip and not sure who else........I have only seen the Waltrip and Blaney "in the flesh" so to speak, LOL!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Did they make one? I would like one of them myself.and a Scott Bloomquist, but I am pretty sure they didn't make a Bloomquist, and was not aware of the McCreadie car. Thanks for the "heads up"!
Yes there is a 2006 version (I think [MENTION=2761]Gary33[/MENTION] has one of these in his photo albums) and there is a preorder for a 2011 on ADC's website, but have to be a member to order, which I am not.

Might be worth joining, then yer there if/when they make something ya want..........

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
I've already ordered my 2011 Tim mccreadie raced version that car looks AMAZING I can't wait to get it I should have it sometime next month ill be sure to post pics.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts