Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any 03' Team Caliber Taurus' they would be willing to part with? Driver unimportant. I want to put TC Pit Stop bodies on them to upgrade the detailing. I am also looking for a couple of 06' TC Chargers for the same purpose.
Also does anybody know of any other manufacturer chassis' that Racing Champions bodies will fit on? I have some Dave Blaney RC cars that I want to upgrade w/better chassis'. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If this doesn't work, I will need someone to make the RC cars in either Action or Team Caliber for me. Here's looking forward to the replies. You have all been so helpfull...I don't know what I did until I found this site. I think I died and went to die-cast heaven! LOL!

·
Registered
127 Posts
You'ld probably be better off hunting around the bay or attempting to make it to a race. I've tossed around the idea of making custom ready diecast, but I've not had a lot of feedback for it. I scour race shops and trackside to cheaps for customs. I can generally find older body style elite and owners for about $5-$15

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been looking but they seem to get too high so far. I usually just swap bodies on Pit Stop cars w/Preferred chassis for most of the cars I make, or RC Authentcs chassis w/Collectors Series or higher RC bodies. As far as making real customs, I let the proven guys do that for me. I haven't been brave enough to do any yet, but eventually I will. Right now I need about 4 or 5 made so someone will be making some good cash off of me.
Thanks for the tip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts