Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Got these today, I like the pit display now I need a few more of them the pit wagons and a scale track to make an awesome display.

09 Dover win fall

09 Memorial Day

10 Sonoma Win

03 TC First Choice

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Nice adds, is that one suppose to have the wheel messed up like that??

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, The imaginary crew member was grabbing it and getting ready to throw it over the wall!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Nice JJ adds.

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
Sweet adds, that not a Team Caliber prefered series, its a First Choice. Top of the line for Team Caliber. Nice find!:ANYWORD:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great adds, but I think [MENTION=3273]Deevs09[/MENTION] was referring to the left rear on the Sonoma RWV.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet adds, that not a Team Caliber prefered series, its a First Choice. Top of the line for Team Caliber. Nice find!:ANYWORD:
Thanks! I knew that, didnt really pay atention to the box. They said it was a nice car and I saw another one for triple the price so I hope It was a decent deal.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice adds, is that one suppose to have the wheel messed up like that??
yeah, he went a little overboard with the celebration, must of been the realization of winning knowing he has no skill on road courses.

·
Premium Member
10,505 Posts
Nice Double J adds!!! The Sonoma RW w/blown tire is one of my favorites :yes:

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Great adds, but I think @Deevs09 was referring to the left rear on the Sonoma RWV.

Yes thats what I was reffering too, thanks [MENTION=2963]DEJRFAN65[/MENTION], I noticed it was in father than it should be and don't remember it like that after the race.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
Nice adds!

Got to love those Team Caliber first choice packages with all the pit stop goodies :biggrin:

I also thought about picking up a Sonoma win diecast because it´s a really nice car. I ended up with the Talladega win elite instead though. Can´t have them all :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts