Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a hard time finding two 1/64 WC the cars that were only available at Lowe's stores, so hopefully someone on here can help me out??? I need two of the 1/64 Jimmie Johnson Kobalt silver stickers and two of the 1/64 Jeff Gordon Pepsi silver stickers. I was in Charlotte last weekend and found all the new 1/24's and the Hauler sets, but I did not locate any of the two 1/64's mentioned above. My local Cleveland area Lowe's do not carry any of the diecasts...so I will have to resort to having someone else locate them for me.

Any help would be much appreciated! Please email me if you can help me out ([email protected])

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Just FYI, If you are wondering, I deal with Adam on a regular basis. Stand up person on all his deals! Just know that he is not as active here as on WcCollector but very much a straight forward person to deal with!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I will check it out and see if I can find them for you Bud!!! We have 2 new Lowes, That I will be stopping by tomorrow for you. I will let you know if they have them!!! I have yet to make a purchase ata Lowes as of yet, so it cold be a first for me. They finally opened some up in my area this year!!! I always used Home Depot & Menards!!!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
No luck at the one, I will be ale to hit the other on Wednesday on my way home!!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Are you still looking for these? A ton of them just showed up in my local Wal-Marts and Targets.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i want to say he found them yesterday, but i could be wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.