Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=2033]KyBuschFan18[/MENTION] Nice idea.The 2010 cars didnt sell well.I cleared mine out on here for cost.I would be surprised if this person ggets what he is asking.

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@KyBuschFan18 Nice idea.The 2010 cars didnt sell well.I cleared mine out on here for cost.I would be surprised if this person ggets what he is asking.
I would bid on it but doesn't ship to Australia. Oh well, I thought they would have sold well since that was her debut season.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan 24
114 Posts
The thing w/ Danica's schemes is that they are too bland (i.e. Go Daddy cars look like mucus :) ).

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The thing w/ Danica's schemes is that they are too bland (i.e. Go Daddy cars look like mucus :) ).
Not any more they dont. Even the Sprint Cup car is really cool even though its one colour, its simple!

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Not any more they dont. Even the Sprint Cup car is really cool even though its one colour, its simple!
I love the car because its bright green and Danica but her Nationwide car looks much better. Her sprint cup car paint scheme was not thought out at all. No creativity.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
Thanks for mentioning me but I already have everything in that lot. Several of each actually..lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts