Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body have any of the CFS 1/24 COT's? I'm looking for a pic of one and not the standard site drawing. They are all 24.99 so i believe there are some flaws, and the front end looks totally different than the MA cars. of course I would like to see one out of the package, but hey opinion is great also.

Just want to make sure I'm not wasting my money. Was looking at the 1/64th also but it didn't look as good as the MA drivers select.

Thanks in advance Earle

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I have the Contender version of Robby Gordon's Jim Beam COT. Are you looking for the Contender or the Champion version? If you want the contender and no one posts one before then Ill post a pic of mine in the morning about 11 AM eastern time after I get off of work.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
demondecko said:
I have the Contender version of Robby Gordon's Jim Beam COT. Are you looking for the Contender or the Champion version? If you want the contender and no one posts one before then Ill post a pic of mine in the morning about 11 AM eastern time after I get off of work.
I guess it would be the Contender one, I think that one is the $25 one. Thanks Earle

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Here you go. I like the Contender cars alot. The hood is the only thing to open on them though. The COT's arent bad but honestly if you have the money and you arent looking for Robby Gordons I would spend the extra money on the MA one. Since MA isnt making the Gordon youd have to get the CFS if he is who you are looking for. MA is suppose to make the Martin last I heard though. I seen the Martin Champion version just yesterday and they arent bad cars, I just wouldnt pay 25+ more than the contender version.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
demondecko, thanks for the pics. I'm thinking about getting the martin, but i really don't know now since I see there is no brackets in the front. anyways thanks for the pics. Earle

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
SFC_Allen said:
demondecko, thanks for the pics. I'm thinking about getting the martin, but i really don't know now since I see there is no brackets in the front. anyways thanks for the pics. Earle
As far as the regular cars go, in my opinion, the CFS are just as nice as the MA, but when it comes to COT's, I would definately go w/the MA, unless you want to save money. MA only has the top dollar version of the COT, while CFS offers two versions. The Champions, and the Contenders version.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, think i'm going to wait to see if I can find one alittle cheaper though. Army pay only goes so far :) Earle

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Here are some pics of a CFS regular car. Like I said, they are pretty sweet. I would say as nice as a Team Caliber Preferred, which it basically is. With a few tweaks, they could be as nice as an Action/MA car....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts