Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need some Team Caliber up in this place..! :wideyed:

..so I am going to ramble here a bit.

Here is an addition that was acquired last year, that just a few years ago I didn't even know existed. I do believe when I first saw this piece and understood what it was, it was as a random word picture search from 2-3 years ago of something else I was looking for. Maybe, I just cannot recall any more.

First and most importantly I want to give a, shamefully on my part :sorry:, extremely late and huge shout out to Mike Mike KB-41 who was/took an essential part in me being able to acquire this. With out him, and his son, I would have never been able to get this. Especially since finding out after, that you were having your own health issues at the time and could have easily have said that you wouldn't be able to help.

Many many thanks to you kind sir for your help, that I would be able to get this white whale.:thumbsup1::thumbsup1::cool::cool:

So one day last year, while I was trolling the bowels of the world wide web, I stumbled upon a couple of these, still sealed..! (the pictures are from a non boxed piece). The seller was and I mean literally right across the street from a USPS store, they could have walked there in less than a minute, but they would only ship it fed-ex domestic.

I put in a call to Mike, who I have to say, has always been so gracious enough to help flip items to me that sellers would not ship other than domestic. Once I convinced the seller, they finally sent it along to Mike, who then was able to send it along to me. I just cannot thank you enough for your help with this!!:)

I don't know the history of this promo, but I do believe it is the last one, in no particular order, for that year. It's not really a wow piece from a not well know driver, but for me it's a neat bit of history.

Enjoy.:):cool:

2006 Team Caliber preferred series #06 Todd Kluever Finishmaster 3M Roush Ford Fusion 1/24 Employee Promo (?)

2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (1).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (2).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (3).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (4).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (5).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (6).jpg

2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (7).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (8).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (9).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (10).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (11).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (12).jpg

2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (13).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (14).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (15).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (16).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (17).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (18).jpg

2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (19).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (20).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (21).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (22).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (23).jpg 2006 team caliber preferred #06 todd kluever finishmaster ford fusion promo (24).jpg

Here are the pieces that I know of, if anyone out there knows of more, please let me know.

20210116_131831.jpg 20210116_131847.jpg 20210116_131852.jpg

·
KB-972
16,761 Posts
Glad I/we could help you on this, I know how excited you were to find them... You know I'll help you out anytime I can.. Great looking piece for sure...:clapping:

·
30,067 Posts
We need some Team Caliber up in this place..! :wideyed:

..so I am going to ramble here a bit.

Here is an addition that was acquired last year, that just a few years ago I didn't even know existed. I do believe when I first saw this piece and understood what it was, it was as a random word picture search from 2-3 years ago of something else I was looking for. Maybe, I just cannot recall any more.

First and most importantly I want to give a, shamefully on my part :sorry:, extremely late and huge shout out to Mike Mike KB-41 who was/took an essential part in me being able to acquire this. With out him, and his son, I would have never been able to get this. Especially since finding out after, that you were having your own health issues at the time and could have easily have said that you wouldn't be able to help.

Many many thanks to you kind sir for your help, that I would be able to get this white whale.:thumbsup1::thumbsup1::cool::cool:

So one day last year, while I was trolling the bowels of the world wide web, I stumbled upon a couple of these, still sealed..! (the pictures are from a non boxed piece). The seller was and I mean literally right across the street from a USPS store, they could have walked there in less than a minute, but they would only ship it fed-ex domestic.

I put in a call to Mike, who I have to say, has always been so gracious enough to help flip items to me that sellers would not ship other than domestic. Once I convinced the seller, they finally sent it along to Mike, who then was able to send it along to me. I just cannot thank you enough for your help with this!!:)

I don't know the history of this promo, but I do believe it is the last one, in no particular order, for that year. It's not really a wow piece from a not well know driver, but for me it's a neat bit of history.

Enjoy.:):cool:

2006 Team Caliber preferred series #06 Todd Kluever Finishmaster 3M Roush Ford Fusion 1/24 Employee Promo (?)

View attachment 597098 View attachment 597100 View attachment 597102 View attachment 597104 View attachment 597106 View attachment 597108

View attachment 597110 View attachment 597112 View attachment 597114 View attachment 597116 View attachment 597120 View attachment 597122

View attachment 597124 View attachment 597126 View attachment 597128 View attachment 597130 View attachment 597132 View attachment 597134

View attachment 597136 View attachment 597138 View attachment 597140 View attachment 597142 View attachment 597144 View attachment 597146

Here are the pieces that I know of, if anyone out there knows of more, please let me know.

View attachment 597148 View attachment 597150 View attachment 597152
Awesome blue oval for you, Simon canuck617 WTG Mike KB-41 for the assist!

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
So, are all of the ones in the box the same way... same car but different hood basically? I know the bottom middle one is the standard release. I honestly had no idea they had all those different versions. Awesome post. These are the bittersweet posts. Awesome to see new things, but knowing I'll never get any of them... But thanks for posting this!

·
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad I/we could help you on this, I know how excited you were to find them... You know I'll help you out anytime I can.. Great looking piece for sure...
I cannot say thanks enough!!:thumbsup1::cool:

Awesome blue oval for you, Simon canuck617 WTG Mike KB-41 for the assist!
Thanks, I am quite chuffed to get this piece for sure.:D

Congrats on landing a White Whale for your collection!!!
Great looking add Simon !!!!
Thank you gents!:thumbsup1::)

·
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So, are all of the ones in the box the same way... same car but different hood basically? I know the bottom middle one is the standard release. I honestly had no idea they had all those different versions. Awesome post. These are the bittersweet posts. Awesome to see new things, but knowing I'll never get any of them... But thanks for posting this!
Yup, pretty much it, just a new hood as far as I could tell from just a cursory look, as well, the different box art from the 3M release.

These employee (?) promo's (?) all were sticker sponsor labels but for the Finishmaster, it was the only printed on the box.

Odd for sure, I only found out about them in the past years, had no idea they were done way back in the day. There could be more? who knows.

The team must have thought/had plans for this driver? I have not seen this kind of promotional releases of die-cast by Team Caliber before.

From all of this I did find another fan who has been looking for this piece for some time, we had a brief email exchange and I asked of he knew of others, but have not heard back, yet..:watching:

Reactions: RahalEmployee

·
Premium Member
16,924 Posts
Very nice add!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts