Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Jayski:

Truck Series Driver Arrested - Drugs Involved: Mason [Ohio] Police said NASCAR driver, Aaron Fike, was arrested at Kings Island this weekend. It happened Saturday afternoon. According to the police report, Fike struck a Kings Island security officer with the side mirror of his car as he drove away. He was arrested on charges of possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. Fike, 24, is a driver of the #1 Toyota Tundra Craftsman Truck Series. He's currently ranked eighth in the series.(

·
Registered
335 Posts
that's not good.

wonder what ollies will do with all those 1/64 cars they have left from when he drove busch series under their sponsership.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This may be the opportunity brad keselowski needs to prove himself in the truck series

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Not just a little weed or steroid or recreational stuff. Herion! yea he can pretty much look for a new line of work. may could get a job as a New Orleans police officer or a Louisiana state Represenative!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I swear to God these guys are all brain dead!!! They have dream jobs and they gotta F it up by doing stupid shit! I don't believe it!!!
I would kill to be in their shoes and they blow it. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Well Larkin he could be the Mayor of the District of Columbia. This is pathetic, I can't believe someone with everything going for them, as you stated fighter dream job, would go and screw it up. Us people would do almost anything for that oppritunity.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
I swear to God these guys are all brain dead!!! They have dream jobs and they gotta F it up by doing stupid shit! I don't believe it!!!
I would kill to be in their shoes and they blow it. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
I second that !!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts