Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come they are only doing the Chevy Impala as a 50th anniversary car?
Why no Ford or Dodge versions? (Dont care about the ricer.) :mad:
Doesnt it sort of give credence to the idea that the Chevy is the official and favored car of NASCAR if they only offer a Chevy?
Maybe their is some truth to that idea.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Well Chevy is the official pace car for NASCAR. Chevy also has the most cars in the field. Dodge doesn't seem very comitted to NASCAR as they haven't been looking at expanding their operations by going after new teams. Chevy seems to have the largest committment to NASCAR so that would be my guess as to why they are only making the Chevy version...

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Would it be also that Dodge and Toyota have not won a modern day Championship? Now as far as Ford goes, that's a good question.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
40intrepid said:
Doesnt it sort of give credence to the idea that the Chevy is the official and favored car of NASCAR if they only offer a Chevy?
I found this after you and I had posted Re: this....guess they are making the Buick....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...78&ih=018&category=19055&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
40intrepid said:
I found this after you and I had posted Re: this....guess they are making the Buick....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...78&ih=018&category=19055&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1
Hey Racer, what'd you edit on this post?

·
Banned
0 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
FFighter_21 said:
40intrepid said:
Hey Racer, what'd you edit on this post?

The link...it was so long that it stretched the page out on my PC about twice the size as normal so I picked out the Ebay link from the long auction ads link and posted it. I've installed a mod that converts all Ebay links into auction ad links anyway so it still benefits the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts