Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a total dirt bag move on his own team mate today at Martinsville. This kid is a absolute disgrace to JGR and driving the 18 car in the Cup Series next season!!! ROWDY Busch you will be missed in the 18 car!!! Truly JGR is moving in a direction I don鈥檛 agree with 馃憥馃徎 Ty Gibbs bad for JGR business 馃ぁ
Tire Car Vehicle Smile Wheel

JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
That ticked me off what he did.. I mean the only thing I liked was that it put Justin the the championship 4 (don't get me wrong I feel bad for Brandon, but I'm a diehard Justin fan), but yeah you don't wreck your teammate.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It gives the phrase " Jesus Take The Wheel" new meaning,
My thoughts are 鈥 He is a legend in his own mind 鈥 Even his father at the presser said his behavior was a bad reflection on JGR their sponsors and his family!! Sad but true. The kid is not ready. A lot of growing up the do. He is no Chase Elliott 馃槀

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JGR posted Ty Gibbs to Cup in 2023 driving the 54 what a joke 馃が JGR announced 18 will not be raced!!! Way to go JGR I hope he falls flat on his face. Try some of that crazy driving with Harvick. See where that gets him 馃槀 venting sorry all.
Helmet Gesture Art Cartoon Happy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts