·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It says until 9/19/2011???? How do they plan on doing that? Lol

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Nascar.com has it tonight at 7:00 as well. Makes me happy I will actually be able to watch it now.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It makes me happy too that's its tonight at 7 I just thought it was funny on the app it said cancelled until 9/19/2011 but they fixed it now it says tonight at 7pm

·
58 wins, 4x champ in ARS
9,162 Posts
Canceled until 9/19/2011. Well its good to know that NASCAR has canceled something like that and informed us of their lack of ability to tell time.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
To funny!!!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Sucks that it got post poned again, I was hoping to get to watch a couple hours of the race before I left for work, now I only get to watch the first hour of the race on my lunch break.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Sucks that it got post poned again, I was hoping to get to watch a couple hours of the race before I left for work, now I only get to watch the first hour of the race on my lunch break.
I probably won't even get that, since I start working at 6:45 pm. I might get lucky and have a patient that isn't watching tv or care, so I can turn it on. If not I got to follow on some nascar app I downloaded to my ipod, which sucks no one has Ipod/Iphone/Ipad/Android based streaming that won't get shut down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts