Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Action used to make 1/10 scale resin cars. If anybody is familier with them, and has one or knows anybody who has one and are willing to part with it/them, LMK. I have had a few over the course of my collecting career, but had to part with them at one time or another. They made (as far as I know of) the Sr. "Crash" car, the Jr. "Olympic" and the Gordon "Peanuts" car. As time went on they got more authentic. They were really unique and I liked them alot.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Is that also refered to as the ceramic cars? I thought those were one 1/12th scale. The only reason I'm even familar at all with them is when you mentioned crash car the Sr. ceramic sometimes comes up when I pull up the crash car search on ebay.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know, I am not sure. The "Crash" car had silver painted windows, and I believe the wheels didn't turn. The Jr. "Olympic" had silver windows, but the wheels turned, and the Gordon "Peanuts" had clear windows made from the stuff that window boxes and blister paks are made from. They were really sweet. Maybe they were 1/12, the big sheetmetal cars are 1/16 right? They are quite a bit bigger than that.
If I ever get a pic, I will post one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts