Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Jayski:

Action Brand to be brought back: Motorsports Authentics announced the re-launch of the Action Racing Collectables (ARC) brand for its core line of die-cast. Joining Motorsports Authentics' President and CEO Mark Dyer today at the press event at Bristol Motor Speedway was Action Performance founder Fred Wagenhals as well as several current and former Nextel Cup Series drivers that are distinguished as the top 10 die-cast producers of all-time. Launched in 1993, ARC was the flagship brand of Action Performance Companies, known now as Motorsports Authentics, and was developed with four guiding elements: developing and maintaining exclusive licenses with top drivers, manufacturing controlled quantities, streamlining distribution and demanding high quality products. Motorsports Authentics' reintroduction of the Action brand to its die-cast line leaves no doubt that the company is "Still the Choice of Champions."
"Action is one of the great brand names and traditions in the history of NASCAR merchandise," Dyer said. "We are excited to bring back this terrific brand by popular demand and appreciate the involvement of Action founder Fred Wagenhals in helping design our 2008 product line. Our Action motto for 2008 rings true as we certainly are 'Still the Choice of Champions.'" Motorsports Authentics markets and distributes its line of die-cast and other product through a variety of channels including its Authorized Dealer network, the Racing Collectables Club of America (RCCA), QVC, GoRacing.com, Trackside at racing events, direct corporate promotions, mass retail and department stores, specialty dealers and select online retailers. Fans and collectors expecting and demanding the highest quality product can look for Action-branded die-cast beginning in 2008.(

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
By popular demand of who????

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Different name, same shitty service...

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
That is my question also. They never really quit making "Action" stuff, they just changed the name on the clam shell as far as I am concerned.
So change the name back and call it whatever you want ... same shit different package as far as I am concerned.

Maybe we will all get lucking and they will keep the DS clam and just add another release of the same car in an Aciton clam ... and then wonder why it failed! :eek:)

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I bet they get rid of the Drivers Select to go back to the ARC cars!!!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I didn't see Lionel's name mentioned once in that press release.

It's nice for the hype machine, but what does it actually mean? What differences will we see besides the name on the box?

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
thats what you get for writing him all those heart warming letters.:whatever:
Thread has been closed. [MENTION=18]wallbanger[/MENTION] there is no need to bump threads from 2007.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.