Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I had posted my collections of Chase(race used/auto'd/car cover/chrome) collection and also my "ERROR" collection. Well after a lil while I have collected more to go to that collection.

Jeff Burton Car Cover

Mark Martin Car Cover

Terry Labonte Car Cover

Bobby Labonte Error w/Upside Down Car

Dale Earnhardt Jr Error w/ Upside Down Plate

1:43 Mark Martin Error w/Jeff Gordon Card

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Cool stuff there JoKeR!! I still like that Gordon/Martin Error! That is the coolest of them all but the Labonte isn't far behind!!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i need to find the rest of the collection of the plates upside down, that is my third in that series.

i like the Labonte better, that is the first that is upside down in the package not counting the Kenny Wallace that is blistered to the wrong end of the package. Remember that one?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Hey Joker, ya got any 1/24 Rain Delays? Cars in the car cover or w/the car cover? I am looking for a Blaney Amoco in the cover, and/or the BP either in the cover, or outta the cover, but w/it. In Premiere Series or Collectors Series. I am also looking for a Jasper in or outta the cover but w/it in the Premiere Series.
Also looking for ANY 1/24 Blaney Chase cars in the Premiere Series. Hope you or someone can help. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i only have one 1:24 car cover and that is a Jimmie Johnson. I dont even know if i own any Blaney cars in any scale. If I ever come across one i will give you the heads up though

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Thanks Joker...

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Hey Joker, here's what I have in "Rain Delay", or at lest what I call "Rain Delay"....LOL!

The Amoco is auto'd on the top of the window in the window box, but I can't get the camera to focus good enough to show it. Maybe some other time huh?
If you come across anymore like these, LMK. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PAUL BARTLE said:
love that spider man movie effect of the upside down #43
lol, i didnt even think of that. all of a sudden had a vision of the Simpson movie with Homer and the "spiderpig".

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
"Does whatever a Spiderpig can...."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts