Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a lot of fun in Phoenix last week, was able to meet a lot of drivers and get some autographs. So here are some pictures of the Diecasts I bought, and the one's I brought with me to get autographed. I bought 4 from home to get signed, bought 4 at the track, and 3 from my friends at Diecast Cars Now in Gilbert, AZ.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that Scott a custom Cup or the one that can be bought now? I really want that!
That's the one from JGR's store, it's way better looking than the pre order image makes it look. I'm adding some of my newer stuff to my photo album right now, if you check it in a few minutes i'll have a better photo of the car there.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Very Nice Adds

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! Did you get the autographs at the track or signing events?
I got Brad Keselowski's Autograph on his 88 car at his Discount Tire appearance, where we also got to see him work on a Discount Tire commercial shoot for a little while, Parker Kligerman was also there signing autographs. The Austin Dillon and Brian Scott Autographs were before the Busch race in the pits, and the Kasey Kahne and Clint Bowyer one's were in the Garage on sunday morning.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
I got Brad Keselowski's Autograph on his 88 car at his Discount Tire appearance, where we also got to see him work on a Discount Tire commercial shoot for a little while, Parker Kligerman was also there signing autographs. The Austin Dillon and Brian Scott Autographs were before the Busch race in the pits, and the Kasey Kahne and Clint Bowyer one's were in the Garage on sunday morning.
Sounds like you had a good time. Brad's doing a signing here in 2 weeks. Not sure who else will be holding events but I can't wait to find out. How did you get garage passes? Are you coming to the Fontana race?

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like you had a good time. Brad's doing a signing here in 2 weeks. Not sure who else will be holding events but I can't wait to find out. How did you get garage passes? Are you coming to the Fontana race?
My father is good friends with West Series team owner Bill McAnally and sometimes he gets us pre race pit passes but this time he was able to get us cold garage passes, really nice guy. I'm not sure if I am going to Fontana just yet, if I do it will probably just be for the sunday race, I havent been to Auto Club Speedway since their rain delay disaster of 2008, but I do like the track. Also, I don't know what part of California you're from but in Northern California, more specifically Roseville, CA on the 21st of March Bill McAnally racing is opening up their new race shop and holding a grand opening, Napa is a huge team sponsor so Martin Truex Jr. will be there to sign autographs.

·
FERNBURG RACING 27
61 Posts
Awsome adds

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Very nice Smoke and JJ adds!! Really like those 2012 schemes they have.
Sweet auto's too.

·
It's All About Racing!
2,651 Posts
Check our location in City of Industry starting next week...I'll have all the driver signing locations posted at our shop. There are some good ones!!!

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Very nice adds!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts