Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i said i would post updated pics whn i was able too. i called the doctor to set up a follow up appointment and ask when i could take off the wrapping and let it breathe, i told her it was itching and either i was going to get clearance from her or i was just gonna have to do it, lol.

well first off here is the contrapment i have to wear 24-7. even when im sleeping.

next up is all the packing and gauze

total of 20 staples. 16 on the main cut and 2 more on the other 2 incisions where they ran a camera first. i like how on the tattoo on my shin bone he followed the line.

hopefully when i go for my checkup he will give me some better pics and i'll post them later

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Man, if I were you, I'd be pissed. I know its hard to teach kids values and keep them in line when you're healthy, but I can't believe you had some use markers all over your leg while you were sleeping! That's a shame, man, just a shame.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Damn that looks gross with the railroad in your leg! Looks like it would hurt like hell. Get well soon joker!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JJ48Fan said:
Damn that looks gross with the railroad in your leg! Looks like it would hurt like hell. Get well soon joker!

thanx everyone, im taking it easy right now, not pushing it. and to answer you JJ .........yeat it hurts, but thats what percocets are for, lol, so its all good. now i just have to wait till physical therepy starts and then the real pain will start, but that wont be for another couple of weeks at least.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i went to the doctors today and they said everything is looking good. i will be starting physical therepy soon. they x-ray'd my leg and i have attached the pics. they also pulled out my staples. if you zoom in on the xray4 pic you can see where i outlined right out side of the cut line of what was cut and reattached.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Damn son I hope things are going well. Seeing screws on X-rays are kind of interesting to me. I got 6 screws in my jaw from my jaw surgery where they broke both my jaws and realigned them. Everytime I'm at the dentist, the hygenist takes x-rays and when they come back they are like damn you were kiddin when you said you had a lot of work done lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts