Diecast Crazy Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
HARD TO SEE PAST SMOKE
4,449 Posts
Don, I like your thinking. Autoworld isn't so bad, but their 1/24 stuff is NHRA focused for the most part. Well, the new releases anyway. As for Hannigan and Toolbox Treasures, I also have spoke to him. The issue is that he, like Autoworld have relied on the old Racing Champions mold catalog for any 1/24 NASCAR molds. Jim simply will not invest in any new molds, citing the cost ($100,000+). I would LOVE to see a #43 jr. car in 1/24, but if the mold doesn't exist, you won't see it from Toolbox Treasures. [MENTION=4917]dk969[/MENTION]. :happy:

Don't you know it?! PREACH IT, ROLAND! This would be the ultimate for my collection! [MENTION=703]unionjack1940[/MENTION] :happy: By the way Ray Currin [MENTION=2701]crazyray78[/MENTION] is working on a 1971 Roadrunner/GTX custom and man, it looks righteous!
can't wait to see that custom by Ray! Thanks for the heads up Bob.

G

·
I ,for one ,am just glad to see you back around again [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION] . I respect any Mopar enthusiasts and worked with and for many of them during my 20 plus year tenure at a Dodge dealer.Those were good times!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bob Is sure is good to meet you here. I like reading your posts and thanks for the warm friedly welcome. I look forward to a long lasting friendship with you.

·
Premium Member
7,751 Posts
Bob is a great asset to this site. His knowledge is beyond mine. We all can learn more about diecast and history behind it.

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,980 Posts
I couldn't agree more with [MENTION=4917]dk969[/MENTION] [MENTION=103]moparbob[/MENTION] is truly knowledgeable and willing to help. :biggrin:

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,100 Posts
Hopefully Dodge will make a comeback soon, and we'll see them on the track.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts