Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe that Robby Dumbass and Kasey didn't get parked after announcing they were going to intentionally retaliate (and then carrying out those actions) during the race last week. Even worse, they did it under caution and possibly endangered safety workers on the track!! NASCAR has lost it's mind!! Especially after they screwed Harvick three years ago for an incident in a race in a separate series (trucks) that was nowhere near as bad!! NASCAR OFFICIALS ARE A BUNCH OF SPINELESS TWO FACES HYPOCRITICAL *** ASS NO BRAIN PIECES OF SHIT!!! (What are they gonna do, fine me? Wahhh!!!!!) Fucking assholes!!!

Go ahead, ask me how I really feel. What a total crock of shit!! :splat:
 

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
 

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
Joined
·
5,325 Posts
kspool said:
I can't believe that Robby Dumbass and Kasey didn't get parked after announcing they were going to intentionally retaliate (and then carrying out those actions) during the race last week. Even worse, they did it under caution and possibly endangered safety workers on the track!! NASCAR has lost it's mind!! Especially after they screwed Harvick three years ago for an incident in a race in a separate series (trucks) that was nowhere near as bad!! NASCAR OFFICIALS ARE A BUNCH OF SPINELESS TWO FACES HYPOCRITICAL *** ASS NO BRAIN PIECES OF SHIT!!! (What are they gonna do, fine me? Wahhh!!!!!) Fucking assholes!!!

Go ahead, ask me how I really feel. What a total crock of shit!! :splat:
nascar is really starting to bug me too, i may not be a harvick fan or agree with him or his actions, but if they park harvick for a race for doing something similar to what they did, it is only fair that anyone that does that gets into trouble, tony stewert would not have been in a few races last year, kahne would miss a racer, rubby gordon would be sitting out, and ryan newman and jarett, etc. would all have sat out, but if i remember correctly, that was the last time someone had to sit out of a race for an ontrack incident, so nascar is not being fair,. others have repeated harvicks truck behavior and some have done worse, and nothing but probationa nd a 2000 dollar fine or something like that, i wonder if nascar knows that 2000 dolars dosent hurt a millinore!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
HAY spool, i SEEM TO GET THE FEELING THAT YOU ARE SOMEWHAT UNSATISFIED WITH NASCAR!! IS THIS A CORRECT ASSUMPTION??? ACTUALLY i totally AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Harvick was on probation already when he got parked. I don't think Robby was on probation yet. He should have been after the crap with Sterling at Richmond.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,722 Posts
way2fast4u said:
yea they better fine robby to for saying "shit" it was bad enough when they did it to jr if they dont i will not be happy
not to mention, jr said it unintentionally and robby meant to say it.
 

·
Legendary Member
Joined
·
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
crush said:
HAY spool, i SEEM TO GET THE FEELING THAT YOU ARE SOMEWHAT UNSATISFIED WITH NASCAR!! IS THIS A CORRECT ASSUMPTION??? ACTUALLY i totally AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!
What was your first clue? Robby Gordon basically challenged NASCAR to park him when he said "I hope NASCAR is listening because I am gonna get even, and then the wusses STILL didn't do anything". Also, Jr's profanity, although inappropriate, was a slip of the tongue. Robby's (aka FATHEAD) was premeditated and they should have not been EQUAL fines but they were. NASCAR NEEDS to pull their heads out of their asses!!! The loss of Robby Gordon would not hurt the sport. I guess they fear that parking Kahne might cost them some viewers though, and if they don't park Kahne, they can't park FATHEAD!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Are you kidding? NASCAR is getting more national media exposure over this than the chase itself!! They're loving this down in Daytona.

For what's it worth, if there's a repeat performance this week at Dover, nascar will park someone. But I don't look for it to happen again until Martinsville.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
They fined Robby but it was the same amount Jr. got. I really don't understand why Robby isn't sitting out this week. After all of the crap he pulled with Sterling at Richmond it doesn't make any sense to me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,126 Posts
They should bench Robby Gordon for the rest of his career!!!! He's a wreck waiting to happen, and lately he's gotten out of control. It was an intentional swear on TV. He should be forced to pay for TNT's FCC Fines also.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,126 Posts
Then NBC should be glad TNT had the race for the week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,623 Posts
NASCAR???

I thought it is now called ROUSHCAR or Roush Cup Racing. If everything goes to plan, Roush will win the cup again this year. The only question will be which driver will it be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Didn't look like it in today's race. The Hendrick boys put it on them. Unless the person throwing the debris on the track was throwing it at the wrong cars. :))
 

·
Crazy Supporter
Joined
·
11,650 Posts
Roush team will probably win again, but that's ok as long as JJ don't win it. Anyone else feel like they didn't show
enough commercials today.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
0 Posts
I don't know...I was kinda getting into the commercials (yeah right) and I think they broke away from them to much to show some racing.
 

·
Crazy Supporter
Joined
·
11,650 Posts
racersimage said:
I don't know...I was kinda getting into the commercials (yeah right) and I think they broke away from them to much to show some racing.
Now that's funny right there, it's also the damn truth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
I don't know what the deal was. Maybe they realized it was their last broadcast of the year on TNT and they had to meet their contractual requirements to the sponsors.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top