Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
taterracing said:
Very nice. I'll have to get the Hamlin hood car. Did you see any Ward Burtons?
No so far thats all i've seen on the bay.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Most of the 1/64 hoods and haulers were at Target today. I was going post this but it looks like Timmy beat me to it! :doh:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
driver8 said:
Most of the 1/64 hoods and haulers were at Target today. I was going post this but it looks like Timmy beat me to it! :doh:
LOL post post better pics.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Dang, there are 2 versions of the Jr. cars in the 1/24 & 1/64's. They have the Bud and kids versions on them!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
what is up with the bud cars? you can have it wrote on the car but not the hood? and also check the gordon hood, it is white at the top where it should be dark blue. i see MA's production is going to be just like the good old days. i was just talking to Blacker about these cars. i guess im only goin after the Johnson one and call it a day, unless the screw that one up too.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
According to the WC diecast 'list', these were to be in 1/87 boxes as well: Biffle(16), Wood(21), Huffman (88) and Burton(4). I could not find those in the 3 different Walmart shippers I ran into this morning.

Those are in the 9-set case, but not separately as the others(01,8,8,11,24,48). If anyone sees them in the separate little boxes, let us know.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Is it just me, or are all the haulers just getting uglier and uglier.

·
Registered
589 Posts
kspool said:
Is it just me, or are all the haulers just getting uglier and uglier.
They should make the actual versions they use in real life. As for the fake versions, they are very ugly!!! :thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I can't argue that point. I would like to see them made the way they really are!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Found an untouched 4 way display today...they didn't make all of the 1/24's they listed and the seperate 1/87's either. Guess they revised their plans...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts