Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still no pictures, because I have been just too damn busy (or lazy) with my wife's burthday last weekend, passover this weekend, and geting ready for the in-laws coming in next weekend :scared: (lucky me)! I promise I will get some picture up eventually.

The first was an RAOK from @diecastcarsnc, a JR motorsports navy hat!!

The giveaway was from the Fontana race courtesy of @Dale3DaleJr88 and Mark Martin's failure to lead any laps! He sent me a Kevin Harvick ESGR Club Car-- one of my favorite Harvick paint schemes!

I've had a bunch of new additions lately, and I will post pictures of some of my favorites when I get the time, but in case anyone is wondering, I am the one who bought this. I will likely be selling one of mine in the upcoming days.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290693584935?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I am also awaiting arrival of this....

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He was selling a Bobby Labonte "Let's Roll" prototype last week and I tried to make an offer and ended up losing out on it for $20. This week, I just pulled the trigger. Learned my lesson. Love those Mountain Dew cars and jumped on the Livewire immediately and also had to pick up the D-Day car since it's Military themed!

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Nice adds. The hood on the Hamilton car looks cool. Have fun with the inlaws by the way!

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Wow, you're the King Of Protos! Great Adds

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice adds. The hood on the Hamilton car looks cool. Have fun with the inlaws by the way!
I own that actual hood. I bought it from GMB about 2 years ago.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
I own that actual hood. I bought it from GMB about 2 years ago.
Thats awesome. It can remind you of the hell that is floating in the middle of nowhere for months on end.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,173 Posts
Awesome adds Karl [MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION]. I'm glad you like the Harvick car. I would be interested in a Harvick Elvis car if you got one for sale.

·
Back from the Dead
2,211 Posts
Limewire Scheme is Awesome!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts