Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i am pretty sure these never hit the stores and i ran across these today-i found 1 stewart,2 kahne,2 johnson,and 4 earnhardt jr.here's the deal.half of these are going on ebay cuz i need the money and the other i have are for you guys on here if anyone wants them.i kept the stewart for myself of course.i have 1 johnson left-racer if you would like it shoot me a PM with where to mail it to and it's yours as a small thank you for all you do on here.i have 2 earnhardts up for grabs-the first one is for driver8 if he wants it-shoot me a PM with where to mail it to and it's yours-i owe you for the pin-the other is up for grabs.i have one kahne car up for grabs if anyone wants it

·
Registered
564 Posts
Great finds on something I never seen hit stores. Where did you find those if I may ask.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Well, WC sure was f***ed up last year. What a bunch of a&*holes!! Bet you'll make a killing on those. I am interested in the Jr. car if it's not too late.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Very sweeeeeeeet Smokeeee!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i also picked up a denny hamlin fedex express hood.they had others but i wasn't sure if they had hit stores or not-rusty wallace hood metallic flames,newman hood,jr black test car w/bud on the hood,rusty wallace miller time(busch?)with something about st.louis and the arch on it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh i found them at magic mart-i'm starting to love that place ;D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Maybe the lost Harvick Snap-On car will show up there too!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
nice finds Natalie. I hope i can run across one of those Stewarts now

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
selby92 said:
Can't say I remember seeing those.
you dont remeber seeing those because WC/MA has screwed the pooch again and didnt put them out. Now it is the end of 2007 and new 2006's are coming out. That is 6 total now that never were seen. So yea it wont surprise me if the Harvick snap on, Riggs, and Stremme show up now or hell even next year.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
selby92 said:
Can't say I remember seeing those.
Hmmm, might be why it's another 2006 never seen? Nice finds Natalie! I think Trevor woke up on the short bus this morning! LOL that's OK Trev. I think we all have our slow days... and Eric, Don't be looking for the snap-on and and lonestar steakhouse cars any time soon! Everyone wanted to see them, they will show up at Big lots for 2010! That's why they are trying to put all the Tattoo's on clearance now!!!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
all the extras are spoken for now-i will be hitting the store again tommorrow and let you know if i get some more

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'll be heading out tommorrow to look for some more so if anybody wants anything let me know

·
Super Moderator
8,706 Posts
find me the stewart powerade hood, please.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts