Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this in the mail today, which was supposed to help complete my collection..

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I don't usually take pictures this close so some of them aren't that great..

It's not even the same seller as dgroves...

Also the inside with the steering wheel and dash is covered too

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Wow... What was it listed for? Did it say "New" like [MENTION=2596]dgrove[/MENTION]s listing did?

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Did Jimmie ever have a trip in the Gravel Pit? I thought that was the 92 car that he drove through the gravel pit and into the foam wall...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
That car seriously looks like it was from someone's collection who lives by the beach and displays their collection without any cases around it. As if the wind blew sand into all of the tiny crevices over time or something. That's horrible.

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
Wow... I got lucky then, cause the Dale Jr. I got for $15.99 was from the same seller... phew.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I didn't know they had a beach in Tennessee.

·
DCZ Members are the BEST!
1,434 Posts
That is awful Jason. I really do not understand how the hell people think they can do that? I WOULD BE PISSED!!! I hope everything works out my friend. Keep us updated.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Wow... How could they let such a nice car turn into that.
Hope you can turn it into something good.

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
holy holy holy [email protected] dubbs now you got me scared i just bought a robert hight la dodgers nhra funny car & ron capps brut car off this guy LAST NIGHT............................cross my fingers and have a stiff drink......

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
oh my goodness. sorry dubbs. People really are losing there courtesy and should be banned from selling at times. Really can you not see that car has some issues...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts