Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
raceannouncer
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was made aware of a promo 1/64 Brad Keselowski #2 Dent Wizard Mustang through an Ebay auction; as is usual with these kinds of "company/employee" promos, the bidding has soared through the roof on that one. Supposedly, the "regular" release has showed up on the "DNP" list...I called one of the local Dent Wizard shops and lo and behold, they had only one promo left--and is giving it to me FREE, even though I never used their services and won't in the future as I can no longer drive...so I've learned that whatever promo you want, check to see if they have a website or local outlet to get one. Chances are VERY good that one can be scored for a decent price or maybe even FREE (except for the cars.com #40 unnamed driver, that I missed; which I will most likely will have to rely on the secondary market to get one!)

·
Super Moderator
8,692 Posts
awesome. what year is this one?

·
raceannouncer
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a follow-up to this BK #2 Dent Wizard promo--if I had bid on the ebay auction, I would not have gotten the "presentation box" that it originally came in. These were for Dent Wizard franchisees managers, which also included an entry card to be dropped off if you were an attendee at the NADA show for a chance to win flights, hotel and a NASCAR "hot pass" for a race of your choice...so, I can't stress enough to keep digging for any promo you might be interested in and go straight to the source instead of paying big bucks using outside "secondary sources" like I have in the past. Once I got past the belief that I had to be one of the first to get "it" as soon as I see it on Ebay or anywhere else, I have now adopted the philosophy: "Sometimes the "hunt" is better than the prize"... 20201222_171439 (Small).jpg 20201222_171537 (Small).jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,692 Posts

·
raceannouncer
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could try another location--but NO promises!

·
raceannouncer
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I called only one other one location...they wanted too much money for a 1/64 car they got for free so I passed! I can check with another place, though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts