Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have spent the last 3-4 days bitching about Nick and his 3-for-1 threads, and now here I go posting a worhtless thread for what... just to say that I have now made 7000 posts. That is a lot of Spam... a lot of harrassing Nick and bitching about the high cost and high numbers of cars being made this year. A lot of stupid Ebay auctions and complaing about not being able to find our cars that we want, and then complaining about finding too many damn cars. It's hard to believe we've been at this for over four years since the original WC board, and Racer has done a wonderful job of keeping the board alive after WC tried to shut us down and shut us up. There have been rafflas and giveaways, members have come and members have gone. There have been some good friends that have hung around (even members who I have imported to Virginia, who attended my wedding, and who have become really good friends) and members who have slipped out in the night never to be heard from again. Sometimes, I will be gone for 3 or 4 days, or maybe a week or so, and I get twitchy fingers. If I get near a computer, I try to log on to see what kind of mayhem I have missed while I was gone. So maybe all 7000 posts haven't been the most meaningful, and there is a little SPAM mixed in there, but it's been a fun ride, and I am looking forward to the next 7000.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Thanks for all the Spam...excuse me...I mean posts...yes, all 7,000 of them!!!  That's what keeps this place hopping!  You get special Spam!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guess I'll never catch you Geebs. Hell, I still haven't caught Purdue and he hasn't been on for months.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
kspool said:
Guess I'll never catch you Geebs. Hell, I still haven't caught Purdue and he hasn't been on for months.
Well it's been a heck of a lot of fun these past few years posting like crazy, don't see an end in site.

·
Super Moderator
8,696 Posts
congrats you squid. LOL.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
congrats on the big 7000. we have definatly kept the idiots on ebay in check, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts