Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about buying some diecast cars on ebay and i never got diecast before any advice on what to look for/what are the best ones to get etc

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
There is alot of members here that have some nice stuff for sale. I would try and avoid ebay some members have had bad experience lately [MENTION=2596]dgrove[/MENTION]

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, What are you looking for? Who are you Looking for.. And what do you have in your collection now?
looking for jr or danica but im not sure what would be considered over priced and what scales are the best scale i have troubles on whats the dif on 1/24 1/64 scale and stuff

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is alot of members here that have some nice stuff for sale. I would try and avoid ebay some members have had bad experience lately @dgrove
well the issue is i dont have cash or a account my dad normally pays me for helping him with ebay gift cards yeah i know it sounds lame lol

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Try At The Track Racing, Sunday Hauler, Pyramid Racing, DiecastCarsNow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.