Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Working with M2 to develop a special limited edition 1:64 1969 Camaro ZL1 Drag Car for our Kannapolis Store Grand Reopening in July/August. Will be a limited Edition 1 of 492 piece run. Looking at Hugger Orange with Black Flames and a Grumpy Style Hood Scoop.

If anyone is interested in this please post here in this thread and as we get closer we will post more info.

Scott

·
Super Grumpy
1,300 Posts
sounds cool, what scale are we talking?

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds cool, what scale are we talking?
Will be a 1:64 Scale.

Also if your still looking for the orange Robby Gordon Speed Energy 1:24 we have those in stock :)

Scott

·
Super Grumpy
1,300 Posts
cheers scott! put me down for 2! and good luck with the new store!

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
[MENTION=2972]the solitaire[/MENTION]

·
Jeff Gordon Crazy
1,018 Posts
Working with M2 to develop a special limited edition 1:64 1969 Camaro ZL1 Drag Car for our Kannapolis Store Grand Reopening in July/August. Will be a limited Edition 1 of 492 piece run. Looking at Hugger Orange with Black Flames and a Grumpy Style Hood Scoop.

If anyone is interested in this please post here in this thread and as we get closer we will post more info.

Scott
How Much Are They Gonna Cost?

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As far as cost they are going to be approximately $15 as the cost to produce a run of just 492 pieces is super high.

Anyone who is local to our store when we do teh actual grand opening day there may be some special items that go with the car too as a bonus :)

Scott

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts

Scott
Camaro? Sign me up please :biggrin:

I´m afraid I won´t be able to come and collect it myself though. I won´t be in the are any time soon

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Camaro? Sign me up please :biggrin:

I´m afraid I won´t be able to come and collect it myself though. I won´t be in the are any time soon
Excuses Excuses :p

Will keep you guys updated as we get closer to release.

Scott

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here is an e-sheet (some changes may be made as this is an initial esheet)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Metallic Hugger Orange with Black Flames, Large Back Wheels so it has a pro stock stance to it

Hood Scoop is supposed to be a new style scoop ala Grumpy's Toy style :)

And there will be a VERY LImited Reverse Colors Black with Orange Flames that is a 1 of 144 piece incentive promo
@ronmcc

·
Super Grumpy
1,300 Posts
[MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION] stop teasing us with the draw ups! I'm excited enough as it is!

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
That looks like a pretty nice Camaro!
Particularly the reverse scheme sounds sweet!

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Yeah cause you know [MENTION=530]ronmcc[/MENTION] loves that Orange (and Blue!). Scott, I'm still in and I'd love to see a black one too!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts