Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bell full face helmet. It is about 1/3 scale. It is really authentic and comes in a Bell box and everything.
I got it at Lernerville Speedway a few years ago at the Don Martin Memorial Silvercup.
It is mint and the box is in very good condition. Very sweet piece. I would like to trade it for a COT, or two Dave Blaney alternate paint schemes from this year I don't have yet.
That may seem steep, but it wasn't cheap when I got it, and it has never been displayed, and I have never seen one before or since like it.
Hope someone is interested.
I don't have the ability at this time to do pics, but if it is required, I may be able to borrow a camera from someone to send pics. If interested, PM me and I will get it out and try my best to give a detailed description.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FFighter_21 said:
I have a Bell full face helmet. It is about 1/3 scale. It is really authentic and comes in a Bell box and everything.
I got it at Lernerville Speedway a few years ago at the Don Martin Memorial Silvercup.
It is mint and the box is in very good condition. Very sweet piece. I would like to trade it for a COT, or two Dave Blaney alternate paint schemes from this year I don't have yet.
That may seem steep, but it wasn't cheap when I got it, and it has never been displayed, and I have never seen one before or since like it.
Hope someone is interested.
I don't have the ability at this time to do pics, but if it is required, I may be able to borrow a camera from someone to send pics. If interested, PM me and I will get it out and try my best to give a detailed description.
Heck, I guess I would trade it for one Dave Blaney car I don't have. The M-Series car is out I believe, and the Catused.com and Cat Access cars are comming out this month. I would also consider a Harvick, Gordon (Jeff), Jr., Truex or Hamlin COT. Someone can get one of them pretty cheap, let's make a deal!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In fact, if ya want it, make an interesting offer and we'll see what we can do. Anything I don't have could work. The playing field is wide open, throw something at me! 1/24ths please.....

·
Registered
374 Posts
im a huge schatz fan! considering ive met him a few times and are from the same great state! i could offer you 2 1/24's for it they are a 2 car set from racing champions "2k" (ford blue) and "y2k" ( chevy red),they are color chrome and come with rain covers and are mint in box lmk if this would work not sure on bv but they are a great looking set

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have a PM...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.