Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I am seriously considering having someone make me a Kenseth 911 Flag custom. According to his website, the die-cast is incorrect. Don't know what is wrong on it. I need some pics of it though. That is one of the things holding me back.
Anybody got any good ones? I'll bet you do Paul!
I need pics of the die-cast from all angles and the same for the real car.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
I am seriously considering having someone make me a Kenseth 911 Flag custom. According to his website, the die-cast is incorrect. Don't know what is wrong on it. I need some pics of it though. That is one of the things holding me back.
Anybody got any good ones? I'll bet you do Paul!
I need pics of the die-cast from all angles and the same for the real car.
i know ive one pic of the car ill look for more do you want via here or direct

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Either is fine. Thanks Paul!

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
The diecast car is incorrect. The car that was actually raced was the sawblade car with the flags on the rear corner panels. here is a link to JAYSKI.COM with the side shot of the car.

http://www.jayski.com/attackhelp.htm

I made my own. Need some better flag decals made though is anybody can meke some for me!

Thanks

Ben

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I wonder why they used the wrong car for the die-cast? That is really weird. But then again, why did they only make Schraders in a Preferred? I guess we will never know huh? BTW, Thanks Ben!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
im guessing they never made the Stewart car that is shown on that page?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Kasey9Kahne said:
did they make a kahne 911 car
Since he only ran 20 races in Busch that year, I dont think so. Nowhere in the article did it even mention Everham having a car for the 9/11 tribute.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They made replacement cars of the kenseth 9/11 with the sawblade. only a handful exist and the say owners sample on bottom of car.AS for making a 9/11 custom i have several sawblade cars maily owners banks all u would have to do is place the flag on trunk and on sides!thats what makes the kenseth 9/11 car valueble its not the correct car that was raced at dover in 2001

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
#1, This topic is about Kenseth and customs. Post that comment in the die-cast area under a new topic.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I understand that, but if you put it in the correct area, you will get a possible response, AND not keep feeding the "correct #1 frenzy" that is going on. Ya know what I mean?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive seen the run of the mill kenseth customs on ebay.Im not impressed FF showed me a custom on pm and that guy blows away the guy that makes the kenseth customs on ebay no offense if the guy that does the kenseth diecast is a member of this board. His name is asa-rep on ebay

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
I did this one way back when I started doing them. I think this is #5 for me (The 5th one I did). As such it's not that great, but, it's the only one I've done.

Matt had most of his cars done, so no real need to do them in custom form, for the most part.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Kasey9Kahne said:
did they make a kahne 911 car
Kahne didn't race Cup untill 2004...and in 2002 he wasn't even running a full Busch schedule.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts