Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DCZ is hacked?

I think it got hacked by some Nazi group, @racersimige @Belive @Ron3fan help.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Re: DCZ is hacked?

I noticed the same thing. I can only get on from my laptop, every time I try from my computer it goes straight to the site you are describing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Really weird help please

Was going through looking at peoples albums today when i went into one album and clicked on some it sent me to some nazi crime crap. I closed my mozilla and opened another mozilla and everytime I went to DCZ it would take me to that page from my favorites and even if i typed it manually in the search bar. What the hell is that about? I finally went to explorer and manually typed it in and it would go through, then went back to mozilla and it worked but everything is weird looking. Anyone have this happen?

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
There is already thread about it, but yeah. On my PC it goes straight to some UK site or something about Nazi's. Really strange.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
what is wrong with this site tonight??

its all weird sized missed colored and other thing WTF is going on?

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
this is creepy as shit?

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
i got some email from DCZ about some new revolution BS!

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
@racersimage
where are you and what in the hell is going on

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
this site is mindblowing right now

im not sure staying on this site is safe for now

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
The site is being worked on, and will return to normal ASAP. Please be patient, Franklin is aware of it and working on it. He's currently unable to login but that will change shortly

·
HARD TO SEE PAST SMOKE
4,449 Posts
what is wrong with DCZ?

Is anyone else having a problem with the website. Whenever I have opened it during the past few days, the format has changed entirely. My screen name is green and all the pics have "x"s. Any help?

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Re: what is wrong with DCZ?

Is anyone else having a problem with the website. Whenever I have opened it during the past few days, the format has changed entirely. My screen name is green and all the pics have "x"s. Any help?
it was hack @racingimagie is working on it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.