Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is rare as far as I am concerned. I have been all over and have NEVER seen this car...http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-DALE-EARNHARDT-CHEVROLET-DEALER-1-24-CAR-RARE_W0QQitemZ250175271073QQihZ015QQcategoryZ19052QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
cant say ive ever seen that one. at fist i was starting to wonder when i saw "signed" and it being a 2006, and then i saw it was signed by Jr.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it. If I had the cash, I think I'd be picking that one up. I gotta question the signature though, I don't recall Jr. signing something w/his name and number. I may be wrong though.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
I like it. If I had the cash, I think I'd be picking that one up. I gotta question the signature though, I don't recall Jr. signing something w/his name and number. I may be wrong though.
He does but rarely.

also have the pic of him signing.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was that back when Kelly was driving too. He may have done that back then, and quit since. That's what I find kinda fishy. That car is newer than the tarnsporter you are showing. Was that signed in the last few years, or back when he and her were racing the Mom and Pops cars?
BTW, very very sweet piece. NICE!

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Was that back when Kelly was driving too. He may have done that back then, and quit since. That's what I find kinda fishy. That car is newer than the tarnsporter you are showing. Was that signed in the last few years, or back when he and her were racing the Mom and Pops cars?
BTW, very very sweet piece. NICE!
It was signed last December. I think if you get a number its just luck of the draw.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe I'm wrong then. I guess it could be real. I really like the car. I REALLY like that piece of yours. That is too cool. Very nice!

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Maybe I'm wrong then. I guess it could be real. I really like the car. I REALLY like that piece of yours. That is too cool. Very nice!
Thanks. I took a look at that car and my guess is its real. Look exactly like some I've got. But if I was you I'd wait to get Jr's dealership car. I asked Kelley if Jr was having a rough time with all the stuff going on and she said between the Hendrick stuff and getting his dealership ready he was he had a full plate. But I have no idea when he will start his dealership though.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't know he was gonna start a dealership. That's really cool. From a washboy to owning your own dealership. What a success story huh?
That would be a cool set. One from Daddy's and one from Son's. Wadda ya think?

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
I didn't know he was gonna start a dealership. That's really cool. From a washboy to owning your own dealership. What a success story huh?
That would be a cool set. One from Daddy's and one from Son's. Wadda ya think?
That would be I hadn't thought about that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts