Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got an email addy for MA/Action? One that is reliable and gets to someone in the know? I have had a Dave Blaney "Cat" COT on order since what seems like eternity. It has yet to show up! I am getting really burned up!
I wanna email and/or call someone to bitch! This is ridiculous......I mean look at the other cars that they have introduced and released way after the "Cat" COT.
Any help is greatly appreciated....

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I used to get quick responses from Stephanie at [email protected]
But didn't get any response from her lately on an update for the 2007 WC Udated checklist!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EarnhardtJrFan said:
I used to get quick responses from Stephanie at [email protected]
But didn't get any response from her lately on an update for the 2007 WC Udated checklist!!!
Thanks, I emailed her. We'll see what she says if anything. I appreciate the addy!

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Ken, the 1/64 version is out, and you know Action...they don't care about us...so it's either coming soon or they forgot you!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Ken, I looked at the Shipping Schedule and MA claims it will be shipping from MA on the 26th. Will let you know once we actually get ours in so you at least know its out.

Scott

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Billy Kingsley said:
Ken, the 1/64 version is out, and you know Action...they don't care about us...so it's either coming soon or they forgot you!
You know me, I need the bigger cars, as I am compensating for personal size issues. If I wanted to hold something that small, I'd go into the bathroom. LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nascar Tech 2008 said:
Billy Kingsley said:
Thats how i feel sometimes about WC diecasts . They dont care what our opinions are and whatnot
That's cause they know that part of being a collector, is that we need the pieces (so to speak) so they got us by the short hairs. I wouldn't doubt that all this gloom and doom about them (MA/Action) losing money on the stuff is a BS. They know we will prolly (most of us anyway) buy them and wait, so it's academic to them when the stuff arrives.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Well since MA took over Action / WC, and the rest. All I have seen as far as Earnhardt & Jr cars is the same release just with a different trincket, as far as WC is concerned. I remember back in 2001, the used to have 4 different cars with different trinckets!!! Why is that WC Has become more of a PAIN IN THE A$$ to collect, the only difference is now the CANADIAN VERSION, WHICH WE HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY OR PAY THOUGH OUR A$$ TO GET!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts