Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know about in your area, but out this way just about every Walmart and kmart has over stocked the pit pass release. our closest kmart put out so many there has to be at least 4 cases of them on the pegs. they have so many on the pegs, if you touch it wrong they start falling. and the same at the other kmart. now just a handful of walmart in our area have done the same.

i was really hoping that this year would be different. everything has been running fine all year. all the waves were coming out in a pretty good time release. and now we get the second released wave of the year before we get the last wave that just showed up? and one other thing, we did get in another case of the Bud 1:24......... to bad its not the Elvis though.

so anybody else having this happen?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I've had a chance to run around to the stores these past couple of days and our stores here are pretty bare. We have five Super Walmarts, Target, Kmart, and Toys R Us and not one has any of the pegs full. I think the Big Lots store has more inventory than all the other ones combined. Maybe they are letting the pegs clear off to put out the latest and greatest wave from July.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts