Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here from close to me or from around my area?
If you are around or near the NE Ohio, NW Pa., SW NY or NE W Va. area, post your whereabouts, and maybe we can get together and talk shop! I'd like to put a face on some of my new found friends!
I am midway between Erie and Pittsburgh Pa., but not too far from Cleveland/Youngstown, Ohio, Buffalo, NY and/or Wheeling, W Va.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Hi Ken, I'm not through there but I travel through every year. Stayed in Hamburg NY for two nights in October, a stop over on the way to Toledo. Have plans to visit Erie someday but not sure when. Next time I'm on the way through, though, next October, maybe a Diecast Collector's Meet could be held...

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just LMK Billy, I am only about 45 minutes from Erie, an hour at the most. We could get together and have luch and BS!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Funny you should post this. Out here where I live there are not a lot of folks on this site. I have to say the best thing ever to happen to me from this site was having Ron3fan decide to visit me here in Oregon. I know many of you are close by and get to visit frequently. What a treat to have a neat guy like Ron fly out here. There are some amazing folks here and what a great community. When Ron came here he was already a neat on-line buddy, but to get to visit first hand and share stories and such is awesome. It was something I will never forget and created some very fond memories. So look folks, keep trying to hook up with one another and share the moments. This site is more than just typed words. It is an extended family with all the correct dysfunctions and loves. Take care all.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great post KD. I agree wholeheartedly!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts