Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody received a CFS COT yet? I keep being told any day now. Getting frustrated. I wanna see one of these bad. They are making the Blaney "Cat" and there is no word from MA that they are, so right now it seems that CFS is the only place I will be able to get one.
I thought they may be a breath of fresh air, but looks like they will be like MA, unable to be counted on for anything.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I have seen pictures of the Robby Gordon. I know they are selling them at his haulers but thats all I know. This isnt my picture but one from the bay.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Yea I've seen those Robby cars before, they do look nice. I've heard rumors about the COT's coming out, but I haven't heard anything confirmed.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the pic. I want to be able to see the front (the splitter) and the rear wing. Just curious about the detail. CFS is supposed to be a company formed (at least the die-cast end) of former employees of Team Caliber. I was curious what the detail was like. Is it more like the Pit Stop than the Preferred or vica-versa. I guess I will have to wait until my "Cat" car gets here. It seems like it has been on order forever.
Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
That one is suppose to be more like the preferred cars. They also make one that is like the Pit Stop cars where only the hood opens though.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does it have a metal chassis like the Owners Series, or a plastic one like the Preferred? I remember when TC made the First Choice Seies. Those were sweet cars. They were even nicer than the Action Elites. I thought they were worth the money, but they didn't sell. Guess we won't see them again.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I honestly have no clue what kind of chassis it is. I emailed the guy with the Gordon auction to ask him but he hasnt mailed me back yet. Ill let ya know.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In stock or pre-order? I do alot of dealings w/Buddy'sToys and they have it listed as a pre-order coming soon.
Thanks for the heads up!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts