Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried a few times as of late to get rid of these but now i just want them gone so please feel free to make an offer. I will trade also for Bowyer, Danica, or Dale Sr. Pm me with buying or trading offers. Photos below. Thanks everyone

2008 Joey Saldana World Of Outlaw Sprint Car 1/25th Scale
2011 Trevor Bayne Daytona 500 Raced Win Elite

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
I've tried a few times as of late to get rid of these but now i just want them gone so please feel free to make an offer. I will trade also for Bowyer, Danica, or Dale Sr. Pm me with buying or trading offers. Photos below. Thanks everyone

2008 Joey Saldana World Of Outlaw Sprint Car 1/25th Scale
2011 Trevor Bayne Daytona 500 Raced Win Elite
Sr. Cars you would be looking for I have around 20 of them?

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Every time you put these up I become more interested in the Bayne.. How much are you trying to get for it

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION] hows $60 shipped sound?

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Damn, everytime you post that Trevor Bayne car I want it, but my wallet screams no. I will definitely pick one of these Elites up at

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dale sr cars I am looking for... 1998 Daytona 500 win, 75th platinum win, Peter Max and then the higher end/ harder to find... 88 aero coupe, in memory of Neil, under the lights,etc

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bayne car has been sold... still have the Joey Saldana Sprint car i will take any reasonable offer as its the last car i have left for sale. Thanks everyone

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
patience is a virtue. I was waiting for Gary to come down on that car too! You beat me to it!! LoL Guess I'll just have to be patient for the next one :yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.