Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the 2006 Dale jr bud 130th anniversary signed car. Out of the 37000+ cars made only 130 were signed. They were packaged with a COA. That's why all the standard 2006 Dale jr cars come in the plastic wrap with two fraud proof holograms. I have over 170 Dale jr 1/24 scale cars, and this is the hardest car to find in my opinion. I have seen 2 on eBay in the past 6 years and I wasn't collecting at that time. If you can help please respond or email me. Thanks, and it's awesome to be amongst other diehard diecast collectors.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi Michael...I have one of these cars. I was about to post it to Ebay yesterday but I couldn't pull the trigger just yet. I've been trying to research this car for a few weeks now (I tried a few years ago too but kind of gave up). I've contacted a half dozen dealers through diecast websites and they couldn't give me any helpful information...like they didn't know about the car or didn't want to correspond about it. It was quite strange. Anyway...I finally found this community...this car has been in storage since I bought it. Only taken out of the box a few times to show a friend or family when I first acquired it. And the other day when I took these pics.

greg

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi Michael, did you ever find yourself this Dale Jr car? I see one on Ebay currently for $300. I researched past listings...they only go so far back it seems...but someone sold one for $150 a couple months back.

--greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts