Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Wal-Mart that has about 2 cases of these if anyone is in need of these. It looked like they had all drivers. If anyone is in need of these they were $20.00 including tax. I will ship for near to exact cost of shipping in anyone needs one, probably $26.20, considering shipping should be $6.20. Please let me know by Thursday July 5th, that is the last time I will be in that area for a while!!!
Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Just a heads up for those of you that may be intrested. I've dealt with on several occasions. I've never been disappointed in any deal I've done with him.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
fishin4cars said:
Just a heads up for those of you that may be intrested. I've dealt with on several occasions. I've never been disappointed in any deal I've done with him.
same goes here.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Re: 1/64 Fathers Day Tin Set W/ 2-1/64's

EarnhardtJrFan said:
I found a Wal-Mart that has about 2 cases of these if anyone is in need of these. It looked like they had all drivers. If anyone is in need of these they were $20.00 including tax. I will ship for near to exact cost of shipping in anyone needs one, probably $26.20, considering shipping should be $6.20. Please let me know by Thursday July 5th, that is the last time I will be in that area for a while!!!
Thanks,
Bob
Bob, I'd like a Jr. and a Gordon if you can get them. PM me and let me know.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be going through there on Thursday.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got your 2 and will hold them until Monday for you!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.